Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spring's Here! And Summer's Arriving! -

- I'm so happy that spring is here (and that summer is coming!) so that I can rise to the occasion in skirts and dresses of which I prefer over jeans :) I will also grow some strawberries and sunflowers and be taking way more pictures to put on my photo-blog, I'm trying to become more committed to that ;)
Last weekend I went to fireworks in Nunguru - I'll upload the pics to my photo-blog (http://photographyxox.blogspot.com/) - which were really cool, I met up with some friends :)
I also decided to name my ewe Candy Floss, or Flossie for short, LOL. Thanks Stella, for your suggestion!
I'm really nervous/stressed because I have my dance show next weekend and I have alot to sort out, so I need to practice often (but I'm not taking away my computer time, even though I won't be on as often.). Mummy is going to buy me some new pointe shoes next year :D
Until then, Mr H it, hard.
~ Aimee
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. lucky you! here is autumn, cold days have arrived and i need some sun urgently!! :D

    aw Flossie is perfect! and sounds so soft ^__^ you´re very welcome!

    good luck with your show! ;)
    have a lovely day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete