Thursday, April 15, 2010

And The Holidays Near An End... -

- Waaah! :( Two more days and the holidays are over. This sucks cause I promised myself that I would not waste a day, yet a day has been wasted. I think I prefer being at school and complaining about how I want the holidays to come than it being the holidays where I have to sit around doing nothing, and have no credit (noooo! D:). Just so you know I am NOT saying I like school ;) Hehehe...
Sooo Clash of The Titans was an okay movie... except I didn't really see the point of it being in 3D because you could barely notice it, plus I didn't see the point in it having the word "Titans" in it when it had pretty much nothing to do with it. After it all I regretted complaining because my dicko brothers made this huge fuss over it when clearly I had more of a point (and made more sense) but they still wouldn't side with me, I don't see what their problem is :/
In three hours I'll be catching a bus back home to Blaze (:D) and my wonderful bed (;D)!!! Yay! During the bus ride I'll most likely be doing homework (D:) or thinking of ways to kill my brothers (not literally ;)) ...maybe I should write a list ;) Lolz.

Today I peeled and cut about 4 kilos of onions (the most I have ever seen in my life *emphasis on the "ever"*) for some capsicum relish, which was fun because I shamed my dad out that the onions wouldnt make me cry, but then I got shamed because it turns out that it was my contact lenses ;D I wanted to be all super-no-cry so that sucked.
I got some cool nail polish so now I'm gonna call it Mystical Nail Polish haha that's awesome writing like that :D
Mystical Nail Polish :D
~ Aimee
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. hi!

    wich holidays are those? summer holidays?
    lucky u!^^ i´m soooo bored...

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :/ The term/semester 1 holidays, haha I'm so glad its not summer anymore, it was way too hot! And even though its nearly winter it hasn't rained much, there's still water restrictions.
    ~ Aimee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh ok :)

    here it´s spring now

    kisses:)

    ReplyDelete