Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter! -

- Happy Easter! The time when we stuff our faces with chocolate until we either can't breathe or explode :D I have first-hand experience at the can't breathe one ;)
Just so you know I saw Alice in Wonderland, and I will be watching Clash of The Titans in 3D tomorrow! Yay! (It has a cracken - they are cool ;))

I'm at dads right now and the house is being sold so there was an open home today - equals me being outside with only an iPod for entertainment and hungryness, not good. I just hope I get a good bedroom and a bathroom for myself, I know thats not gonna happen but a girls gotta dream :)
Right now I'm kinda bored (as always) and am watching my step brother play some random dog racing game that I shouldn't be watching because I fear even though it is boring I will become distracted and watch it :) Haha, joking :P
Dinner, GTG
Bye
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i´ve never had that kind of experience with chocolate, but it would be great, even if I couldn´t breathe! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cool, except it kinda hurt when I couldn't chew because my mouth was full :)

    ReplyDelete