Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bounty Hunter -

- Tomorrow is only a half day at school, so me and some friends are gonna catch a bus into town and watch the Bounty Hunter (if we sprint fast enough to get there in time) or Alice in Wonderland (if we get there late, if we go to Bounty Hunter I'll watch Alice in Wonderland at dads :P)
I need ideas for a pinhole camera too - homework for art (photography!) and whoever has the best design and/or pic gets a prize :) - prizes are my motivation.
PEAR!!
~ Aimee
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Alice in Wonderland! i can´t wait to watch it :)

    By the way, are you posting some pics of New Zealand? i´ve seen its landscapes on tv and they´re so beautiful. Hope I can go there some day...

    Hugs! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha us lucky year 9s, getting to do photography :D. My pinhole camera will probably suck. :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol same :D I will get some pics of NZ put on my photoblog for all those people gushing at the sight of our country :3 haha kidding, I'll get some pics though.
    ~ Aimee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete