Monday, March 22, 2010

A Horseshoe in The Garden -

- And we live on a main road, unbelievable! I'm just about to read a book and thought that I'd better go on my computer before I get hooked (I'm addicted >.<).
And here is a story about Roger the Sexy Mouse (with his mini top hat & pistol):
One day Roger the little grey mose with beady black eyes was walking along the perilous unkown with his lady mouse Fluffy, the albino. All of a sudden a stick attempted to hit Fluffy, so Roger (sexy) pushed her away and got out his super-sexy mini pistol!! ROGER TO THEE RESCUE!!!
Just so you know I am really bored and don't know what to write >.<>
Roger is a little mouse guy that does things that retrieve the heart in Paige's stomach, 'cause he's awesome like that *loves*
I am so annoyed, facebook is screwing up on me. Yup, and I'm just writing random sentences because I'm bored. I should go now :P
I'm going!! The world is going to end!!! (Until I get back ;))
~ Aimee
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi! hahaha yeah it seems you´re very bored, but it´s not bad to invent original stories :D
    i´m really bored too... seems everyday is just the same... i need some holidays :P

    bye! xxxx

    ReplyDelete