Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brownies are Ma Thing -

I made brownie to day :) Since I was sick and not at school I was super-bored, so I made brownies! They are soo yum! (And they look yum, too) I took some pictures, I'll put them in my photo blog tomorrow (or when I can be bothered).
Anyway, right now I am sewing myself a fuggly owl (http://www.miseducated.net/?p=3938) I scoured the house for the fabric I have, and even that isn't the best, so it won't be as cute as the one in the picture :/ I plan to buy waaay more fabric, and maybe it would be supercool to do a BIG one and put it on my bed, and when I say BIG I mean super duper giNORMOUS size :P
So I'm pretty sick. Today I watched three fles swim around pointlessly in a cup of water for about five minutes then took merci on the gross things and drowned them. It was weird. I learnt that fleas swim on their sides.
Yes, I know, I like to observe the weirdest things.
Owl not going too good. I made A way too small, so I had to make B smaller. I also lost one of his eyes. I'll post a pic when I'm done (:I get destracted easily >.<
~ Aimee

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. If you're sick, wouldn't you be able to do stuff? coz when i was sick i had to lie down all day like you do when youre sick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm i love brownies!!

    hope you get well soon! :)

    bye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks. Woah Melissa chill. >.<

    ReplyDelete