Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paihia -

- In the weekend I went on a two day holiday to Paihia, a place in up North. (http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Paihia&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=36.051771,92.900391&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Paihia,+Northland&ll=-35.284689,174.091716&spn=0.019197,0.045362&t=h&z=15 < Link for google maps.) It was pretty cool. And there was a tsunami warning (:
My life has been the usual so-so so far, the major speed bumps being the homework I have tonight, of which I'm not so interested in doing.
At the mo I'm actually quite proud of myself, because I made this cute money box out of an old Pringles box thing, and the money I put in will be donated to the SPCA - idea from Melissa, please don't kill me and say I'm copying, it's going to a good cause!
Anyways I'm not up to much, as usual, but I'll keep you posted!
Byee!
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for joining my blog! :)
    I heard about tsunami warnings in many places these days, i don´t want to be negative but seems things are going worse everyday: the earthquakes of Haiti and Chile, the floods and the strong winds here, in Portugal and in France... and now alert for tsunamis...:( Hope everything gets better soon.

    Bye! xxx

    p.D.: donating money for that cause is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete