Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Record! -

- I guess it isn't something to be proud of but today I got 7/10 fleas off Blaze (the flea stuff doesn't work on him) and I say 7/10 because 3 got away :/ My old record was four.
Tomorrow I've got whanau swimming, and art before that (woo!) which is good because after art I have PE which is swimming so I'm gonna stay in my togs through morning tea. Melissa got some white paint that she thought was face paint but turns out its fabric paint :D We could paint our shorts :P
Know the Rolly ads? Rolly as in Rolly the Pureex dog? Well they're giving out free Rolly's if you buy some toilet paper! Lucky we've run out...
-_- It's really humid here, it's so cloudy, and it's even raining, but it's hot too. I hate summer, you can't wear jeans because of the hot weather, I <3 jeans :P...
I'm going to ballet practice soon, dance till you die :)
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you´re so lucky, summer know! here it´s so cold and today very windy, i hate winter, it depresses me :(

    enjoy your ballet practice!

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i´m PecOsa, i´ve changed my profile, i´ve moved to a new blog, this one in english, so now everyone can understand it. u can come if you wanna: http://justimagination90.blogspot.com/

    bye!

    ReplyDelete