Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Zoo -

- Credit to PecOsa :) Today my Mum dragged the inhabitants of The Zoo down to the beach. I say drag as in some went willingly and others... not so willingly. Lets say I'm others. Goldie & Dorris stayed at home and since Flipper lives with my dad I didn't see him/her today. So it was just me, my brother, Blaze, Mum, David (mums BF), and Davids dog, Splash. Blaze was swimming and running around the whole time we were there so on the way back home he was feeling really sick (probably drank too much salt water) and threw up twice. Once on me. So The Zoo's caretaker (Mum) cleaned the mess up and I had to sit in the car inappropriately dressed and feeling like I myself was going to throw up.
The reason I went to the beach unwillingly was because there was something crazy going on in town. Psycho. Absolutely frikkin' mental. There was a sale on at Supre, and pants that were usually $60 were $10, and this sale wasn't just on pants, everything in the whole damn shop was on sale too! My Mum is evil. If everyone else's life were like The Mystical Garden, no-one would have to pay for anything. Woo! Free clothes! Awesome.
I'm still feeling kinda grossed up from watching Blaze chunda, so I'm gonna go and eat some Mystical Corn Chips.
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lol, enjoy your mystical corn chips~ Like the way you do your blogs ;D And i knoo right i got some jean shorts for 10 bucks! ^_^ Loving the blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, ´"The Zoo" xD
    i love the beach, i´d be there every day! but... wow, those sales... i don´t know if i would be able to resist hahaha ^^

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete