Friday, February 19, 2010

My life's kinda like Wonderland -

My name is Aimee, and I live in New Zealand, the most beautiful place on earth. I live in Northland, and go to Kamo High School. I have a pet dog, Blaze, a pet cat, Dorris, a pet bird, Goldie, and a pet fish, Flipper. I know it sounds like the food chain but we all live together in peace ☮. My hobbies are: dancing, shopping, talking, anything with friends, ice skating (it's fun falling over again and again), swimming in a pool, reading in a peaceful place, the couch, blogging, photography, art, listening to music, computer stuff, watching tv and writing. I live my life in this huge crazy world I like to call the Mystical Garden, kinda like Wonderland on the new Alice in Wonderland movie - you have to be mental to survive - except my versions waay brighter and happier :D
Join me on this trip through Wonderland - with me you'll survive
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nicee intro Aimee :DD Love the blog name, its soo awesomee :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    wow, you´ve got a zoo at home! hahaha, i wish i had as many animals as you, i love them :)
    I´m from Spain and i´d like to meet people from other countries. One of my dreams is to go to New Zealand some day ^^
    (I´m waiting for Alice in Wonderland movie!)

    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete