Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funkylicious :3 -

- Don't ask. I am bored out of my mind - no - let me rephrase that: I am so bored I think I'm regaining my mind! =O !! *Sighs* I suppose your wondering why the title is Funkylicious :3, and I know I said don't ask but I changed my mind, I do that alot. I did that because I was bored, and needed something creative to brighten up this dull day. So far, it isn't working. Blaze is outside doing whatever and, well, birds don't do anything but sit on your head, mess up your hair and occasionally poop on you. I feel sorry for the poor thing, she poos alot.
I am hoping to get to that sale tomorrow because I saw a girl wearing a really cool skirt that looked like it came from Supre and I want it!!! I would kill for it ^_^
I feel like putting something cute in my lunch tomorrow, and need ideas!
I ate more Mystical Corn Chips today!! I'll see if I can make some Mystical Cup Cakes >> My favourite!!
~ Aimee
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Funkylicious sounds weird but original hahaha :P, i like it. I´m a bit bored too, i don´t know what to do, it seems everyday is just the same. I hate the routine. I want to travel somewhere, that always makes me happy ^^
    what is a cup cake? i don´t know that word in english :S

    enjoy the sales if you go! :)

    bye!

    ReplyDelete