Saturday, April 24, 2010

Leaf Angel! -

Yesterday I went to the Auckland Museum and the wintergardens, and there's this field in between the two, and on the field there were TONS of leaves, so I lay down on the ground and made a leaf angel, kinda like a snow angel but with leaves >.<
Haha, I just remembered how when I was in year 4 (I was about 7/8) and I went to the wintergarden for camp, and I thought it was creepy there :P Haha, kids and their imagination :D
Anyways I should practice drawing hands for school, I have to draw these really grotesque(love that word!) hands reaching out and clutching nothing, so I'm gonna start off drawing hands like resting on someones lap or something, so that I get good at drawing hands (I know I suck at it!) and then I can start doing hands in extreme poses :P Ah, as Melissa says, I suck (in a good way) LOL!
Anyways, I think the zoo (at dads) is going fishing ;) So naturally I find it boring, I might be able to take my drawing book (some random book I draw in :P) and draw there, but I could get distracted :/... I get distracted easily.
Doritos! Yum P:
~ Aimee
xoxo

1 comment: