Monday, October 18, 2010

Ballet Exams :) The Relief ;) -

- Soo this morning I had my ballet exam, and my was I nervous :D LOL I said "um," and "like," and "because.... yeah," way too often when the examiner was interviewing me ;D
As you can see I got tired of writing in Japanese- damn google translate lies just out of my reach- another tab. But I seriously can't be bothered opening up another tab just for that! So I'm back to english :)
On Saturday I went to town and the park and did a photoshoot and shopped :) I bought some earrings and a cute ring (that broke), a lil' camera bag thing, those tubes of balloons things, and that's basically it, I think. Wait, I also got an L&P. Was good.
Bahaha! Mystical Potassium (you shall never know..)!!!!
Check out my YouTube: AimeeTheCamel
~ Aimee
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ohh i´ll miss the japanese... ^_^ so did you pass the exam? i´m looking for that on youtube hihi

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I passed the exam yet, I hope so! It was the first one I've had in a while so I was a bit rusty. LOL.
    ~ Aimee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete