Saturday, October 2, 2010

Holidays! -

- YUSS! It's the end of term 3 holidays - finally. I'm so glad to be away from all the maths and science :D. It's been the holidays for a week now, last week I went to stay at my dads which was pretty gay being holed up (well down, really) there with like no friends to shop with and a bitchy stepsister (Pfft who said that?). She cried when I "hit" her hand @.@, it's her fault it got in the way ;D
Next week I am going shopping at least twice :D And I shall be taking a packed lunch of sushi since I'm too poor to afford food :D I'm also thinking of making sandwiches and using a cookie cutter to make them cool-shaped, but all my cookie cutters aren't that big, so unless I use Vogels bred (which is littler) I probs won't make 'em :)
On friday we all went to my grandparents bach and stayed there for a couple of days :) Blaze loved it, he is so tired :) Today my brother and I went for this walk along the bank where there are HEAPS of flowers (no joke, it is so cool) and I took some pics, I shall upload them when my camera is charged as it is flat from using is too much ;)
I shall be having a Mystical Paealla for dinner, and then I shall have Mystical Ice Cream or Yoghurt after, as I am starving.
Peace out *peaces*
~ Aimee
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment