Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bore Bore Boar (?) -

- Haha I am so bored I wrote boar XP Isn't that some sort of pig?
Anyway I finished reading My Sister's Keeper, and I have discovered that is the saddest book ever, ever. Period. Heh, period. At the end I ended up bawling my eyes out, honestly I was crying so hard I had to stop reading because I couldn't see anything but tears. It was like one of those cartoons you see when the characters have mini waterfalls coming out of their eyes. It was that sad. Advice: don't read it. Honest. When I finished it I actually wasn't so keen on watching the movie, but screw it, I'll watch it, cause it was a really good book.

So I got a new shirt yesterday, it's like this peach/apricot colour with a cute panda on it with peircings and stuff drawn on it :D Oh yeh. Haha and the card I got for mum for mothers day says: Mum, I planned to send you on an exotic cruise for Mothers Day, but I knew you'd miss me too much. Thats the type of mum you are :P Teasing, much?! Maybe I should change my title to "Happy Mothers Day!" but, I doubt that my mum or any mum would end up reading it.
This morning I made a smoothie, I just chucked a whole lotta fruit and some yoghurt and milk in a blender XP It was gooooood.
My brothers have made a huge decision in their life: The sound of their laughter, and trust me, it isn't a good one.
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I´m not at a very good moment in my life now, so I´m avoiding things that can make me feel even sadder :(, so if i read that book it will be a bit later... Everything makes me cry now, movies, tv series and programs, songs... It´s a shitty feeling...

    I recommend you a great book I finished reading some days ago, the title is "la mecánica del corazón", so i supose in english must be "the mechanic of the heart" from Mathias Malzieu. It´s so beautiful...

    bye!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope things get happier soon!
    In the weekend when I go to the library I will search that book, I hope they have it :/
    Smile :]
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete