Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pineapple Fever! -

- I recently started screaming "Pineapple Fever!" at people and drawing pineapples on their hands for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Cool, huh?
Today is friday, and its perfect weather: Its freezing cold but sunny and you're breath comes out all foggy/misty/whatever, and my brothers coming home. I guess that isn't really something to yay about, but we're going out for dinner so that makes up for it :D
My Whanau teacher is being a dick, he's really pissed off at my friends & I when we only pissed him off once. He separated us. Tragic.
I took some more pictures today, so be sure to check out my photoblog :) - You should know the address :)
Oh, and I also got blackmailed into going out with this guy - lets just call him blank - and I don't really like him. Also, all my friends weren't helping - sorry for the scratch marks guys, I know you meant no harm ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if whoever invented blackmailing has been murdered, if not, I'll do it myself.
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Tehe.. :D Yeah, so how was Health with your new boyfriend? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :P Well we were watching a movie. We only went out for one period and haven't said a word to each other since. God hes such a dick.
    ~ Aimee
    xoxo
    (Even though this is a comment I still love writing that ;))

    ReplyDelete