Monday, May 3, 2010

I Have Cold Feet -

- Literally not metaphorically, I'm not getting married! ;)
Anyways I've just been reading (My Sisters Keeper) so yeah.. :P I guess it's a good book, but some of the parts can get boring (but I endure it!).
I remember the little self-confidence booster things my step-mum plants around the house, and I just realized they're true... odd. :
For there to be peace, there must be no emotion.
To avoid criticism:
Do Nothing,
Say Nothing,
Be Nothing.
I guess it's kinda good we can hate, I like to hate the people who annoy me, and the weather when it rains or doesn't rain at the wrong time :) Heh, like in PE, I am hoping like hell that it'll rain, but it doesn't, and when I walk home, it rains. Every action has a corresponding re-action though, like ending up fitter than usual, or changing into warm clothes after school and snuggling up on the couch listening to the rain bang on the roof. I got more Mystical Corn Chips (Yay!) but it cost money.
May the force be with you -
Oh sweet randomness
~ Aimee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lol, nice Aitken. I love your title soo much ; The Mystical Garden~ so awesomee, i just want to steal it :0!! x ^^

    ReplyDelete